ByProducts 9: Mere Bhaii Mere Behen


This is my second time to join an event for the Young Adults (20 years old and above) in Church. The event was entitled Snack attack and from it you already have an idea of what we did. Lol. We attacked the food. Ate Ghytee was expecting around 50 attendees but due to typhoon Odete some chose to stay at home. For me? Well there’s gonna be food so you expect me there. Haha. The event was just like the pot lock last Christmas so bring whatever you can and that would be the food for all. By the way, I brought 4 kilograms of cucumber instead of bringing just 3. It was because I was assuming it would be expensive but when I went to Trading Post it was cheaper than the one at the La Trinidad Market . (imagine half kilo is for 40 pesos compared with a kilo for 25)

The night was full of fun and games ( I felt no pressure anymore or what so ever for the upcoming exams.lol. syempre nanaig ang kasiyahan!) and of course the presence of the Lord. Pastor Benni shared also about the vision for the Young Adults. Whoa! I really am blessed to be a part of the ministry.
This is what pastor said:
-Seek God first
-Connect to what He is building
-Get involved.

I’ll show you some pics of the food because we ate just after Pastor had a talk and of course after Bro. Mike prayed for the food. ^______^

This one is filled with drinks na mixed sprite and apple and strawberry juice. ( based on how it tastes, unless mali dila ko.lol)

This one was brought by Jesza. Kutsinta po yan with tootpicks in case it stucks in between your teeth, you got something ready. ^^

It tastes good. A new taste indeed. We usually don't experiment on food at home so I got no talent in baking or in any sort of things that get in the stomach. (sorry to my soon to be partner. lol )

Call ate Melai Guzman-Gumpic. She is a good artist and a good one in baking. I was hoping she'll bring cheese cakes. lol. craving again. grrr.

Enough details on the food. It makes me crave for chocolate. BOOOOOM!
( wait how come I am doing this blog instead of me researching for my synthesis? tell me why. haha)

GAMESGAMESGAMESGAMES
"Get to know each other game"
Rule: state 3 things about you. 2 facts and 1 lie. The person at your right will tell guess which is the lie.
Sorry ate Melai I straight away concluded that you don't paint just because I assumed the two first statements are right, you were hard up of thinking of the third statement kasi so I assumed it was the lie. lol. I answered with out even deducting. yayks. 

I forgot my first statement but I wonder why they made some noise when I said I really am a good singer. haha. Which made it obvious that that was the lie. ( But I still believe I am good at singing. haha. I once sang in third year for our group activity and the lady who always sings got awestruck by my voice. ahem.ahem. truth po yan. haha.) I told them I don't dance but I really do. I usually join my friends during elementary days to perform dances for any occasion. But now, what I can is just native dances. I don't dance hip hop or any that's too fast. haha. ( Most people especially those who visit our house when I was still a kid say that my talent is dancing. Well, I don't really remember what ever I did years and years ago so all I can say is haha.)

( this post was not supposed to be long but since I own this blog I'll do what ever I want. haha again.)


The last action packed thing we did can be seen in the 3 following videos. If you are intrigued what it is. watch it in you tube. ^___^ thanks for those who read all the words I typed. ^____^



Comments

Popular Posts