LITAGUA 1: Panagbenga Opening + Maryknoll + Mt.Yangbow, Tawang


 

What is February 1, 2014? Since I am single, I'll be skipping the heart of months. haha. I call this day to be March 1, 2014 already. Kidding aside, this day didn't go the way I expect it to be. It was a surprise, the best way of starting the second month of the year. Ow happy day! Thank God for this answered prayer. 

Panagbenga Opening Parade
I pass by her every time I take the Bokawkan route. Early to start her business and late to end it. I wonder how her life must be.


The parade made everyone stop and watch even those who constantly ask for alms.









After watching the street dance for a bit, I went to have my brunch. That's where the magic happened. A lady with her daughter came and shared the table with me. I wondered why because there were other free tables. She started the conversation and we went on and on. Sometime later, a backpacker came and occupied the table on my left side. My tablemate looked at the backpacker and soon pointed out the instance when she met one who was so kind. She said after having that incident she usually greet tourists and ask how they're doing here in the country. She usually does that for aliens not to fellow Filipinos because there was that time when she was mugged by the very person whom she just befriended.

After eating she really went to the backpacker and talked to her, whoa. I could do that too in the future. lol. Well, since I want something new to refresh me I turned and talked to Ellie, the backpacker. Okey. Cool! I got a friend already. Yahoo.  I toured her around since that's my plan for the day. Ow, she's good with dogs so we ended up taking pics of these cute animals. Her dog's a greyhound which reminded me again of Sherlock's Hound of Baskervilles. (enough with Sherlock.lol) This big fluffy dog almost bit me due to my katangahan. The owner told me not to get near it and yet I did.





MARYKNOLL ECOLOGICAL SANCTUARY
Open from Tuesday to Sunday
8:30-4:30
(074) 424 5745 / +63-915-208-9206
50 php Entrance Fee


 



















The tour ended well, I gotta get her back at the Internet cafe @ 4pm because she needs to skype with her parents. Thanks Ellie for sharing your life and travels!
I rode the jeepney with full smile. I was about to just go home but I felt like doing another trip so I got one. Luckily, Sarah was free so I got company. ^^


Mount Yangbow, Tawang
The kid was looking at me every now and then. He finds me weird I guess. haha so I just snapped a photo of him. His father (behind him) was ok with it so it's freedom then. ^^



Comments

Popular Posts