LITAGUA 6: Burnham Park, Baguio City

Photo Diary
2013 - After typhoon Maring

There was this nonstop raining in 2013 and the typhoons kept coming like it will never get tired pouring over and over again, it was a time with no classes mostly for the elementary and high school students leaving us university students busy with our academic activities. Ugh, not everything was going on the way it was supposed to or I want to, including the rain that's making me sick and getting in the way with my photography sessions (lol. I am not enrolled in any classes, the session I am talking of is a time for me to go out and practice). Anyway, that day I was already at Maryheights Campus when they announced the cancellation of classes. I rejoiced. lol. Because, I brought the camera. So, I went taking pictures around Burnham Park like some total idiot carrying a not so high-end camera, getting wet from head to toe just so I could freeze moments the best way possible. 

Doing something absurd always pay off as long as you have a goal in doing so, of course. 
Sorry, I gotta collage the pics to lessen the time loading.

Comments

Popular Posts