LITAGUA 9: Mt. Cloud Bookstore Baguio City

Photo Diary
2013




Do you know how it feels like to realize that most of the people in your place have gone to some place beautiful but you weren't able to?

Everyone is posting about this new book haven with it's own cafe so I decided to see it myself alone. Ahhhh, such a rewarding experience. I can't deny the fact that I got there wet because it was raining again. (for the nth time have I spoken of rain) Ugh. I don't care if it's raining as long as I arrive safe at my destination. Anyways, that's the good thing about waiting for your time to go places, the people are less and that means I own the place. The interior design was not the typical look as you can see from the pics and that what makes it beautiful. the books they sell is another plus, of course. I've seen one from local authors and I could have bought it if only I have money. haha. Jha, the ow so tipid.

This place is just below (is that the right word? haha) SM so it's really visible. Go and visit it sometime and patronize our local authors. ^^

Comments

Popular Posts