DUNTUG 3: Cogcoga, La Trinidad, Benguet

May 2014

This is another photo diary, of course. 

How?
- Do you know that road uphill in between LTB Strawberry Tiles and Aspulan Bar, the road just in front of International Baptist Church and that road going to the Seventh Day Adventist Church? Ok, I'm describing only one road. Take a jeep going to La Trinidad then keep an eye on the road so you won't miss the signs.
- Just go on walking the cemented road until where it ends. You'll see.

Notes:
-It's safe here. You can go alone hiking
-As usual,it's shining brightly so bring some sunglasses


I thought I could survive just wondering what was at the end of the road if I take it. I can't stop myself from thinking about it so when I had the opportunity, I went. Booom!

You can see Mt. Yangbow and Mt. Kalugong and a new perspective of La Trinidad here.

Ok. The locals knew I was new so they kept staring at me wondering what was I thinking coming in there or what was I up to. Ah, I stared back and made them feel I am interested at what they are doing, they got embarrassed so they keep on doing what they are doing, they looked back at me to see what I am up to and then they realized I was still looking at them then they felt more embarrassed ... then, I moved.

Comments

Popular Posts