DUNTUG 4: Mount Santo Tomas, Mount Cabuyao

Photo Diary
Mount Santo Tomas/Mount Cabuyao
Baguio City
Philippines
April 30, 2013

This hike's my second attempt to see a spectacular view. But, it was another zero visibility just like what we saw in Mount Pulag. This one's way better though, because it's not raining. Nikita's my companion again, thanks much Nikits! I know I can climb alone but I don't want to prove myself right. lol. I just don't have enough courage to walk alone in a deserted place. Babae po ako. 
Another second time experience, I slipped and got my 5 yuan leggings bade goodbye. 

We still enjoyed the hike. Boom!

How? 
-take the Dontogan jeepney. Walk from the last stop until someone offers you a free ride. (if you're as lucky as we were ^^)

Notes:
In case you badly want to see the Sunrise, you can stay at the cottage there. For sunset, take a hike starting 2pm in the afternoon ascending so you could have all the time.



Comments

Popular Posts